TwentyEighty Strategy Execution, Arlington, VA
Director – Learning Technology (2016 – 2018)
Directed Product Development Division’s technical learning portfolio and represented its learning technology externally and internally to identify delivery methods that met the needs of global clients. Monitor learning trends and emerging technologies to provide strategy, development prioritization, and vendor recommendations to executive stakeholders to support online and blended offerings. Member of the enterprise portfolio management committee.
- Developed a digital transformation strategy for learning technology that saved $200K of recurring costs and investments to support analytics, integrated technology, and investigation of emerging technologies.
- Planned and implemented the Fuse platform pilot resulting in 84 short videos, 70:20:10 blended learning course, 144 participants, and 5/7 rating on first iteration.
- Successfully conducted a presentation to executive sponsors for a modern learning platform implementation and course development resulting in $150K business case approval.
- Planned and managed the PM360 Assessment on the Data Solutions platform.
Manager – Content Strategy (2010 – 2016)
Managed the technical learning portfolio (Learning management system, learning content management system, digital rights management, authoring tools, and content management system). Built and maintained strong working relationships with global internal stakeholders and global vendors. Contributed to the strategic direction of the company by providing advice to senior leadership on learning technology, project scope, and vendor selection for learning offerings and platforms
- Major contributor to the IPS Learning and ESI International post-merger planning and implementation.
- Analyzed IPS Learning and Stanford University Center for Professional Development courses to contribute to the business’s decision to acquire IPS Learning.
- Supported introduction of Agile in the organization by learning Agile, Scrum, Jira, and the product owner role resulting in increased collaboration between the IT team and the business.
- Planned and managed the BenchPrep platform pilot resulting in 87% participant approval.
- Planned and managed the iContent (Plateau/SuccessFactors/SAP) Learning Management System service, resulting in blended and eLearning capabilities used by 3000 students.
- Planned and directed the development of 14 eLearning courses.
- Learned the Bloomfire platform and acted as technology SME for the Skillsharks project.
Learning Solutions Consultant (2009 – 2010)
Supported a team of curriculum managers and business development managers to integrate technology into the design and development of blended learning solutions for Strategy Execution’s clientele.
- Recovered failing project, planned and managed implementation of the Xyleme Learning Content Management System which houses over 2,500 hours of instructor led and eLearning content.
- Recognized for significant leadership and project management skills, earning the 2010 ESI International President’s Award.